- An eco-friendly coir fibre bottle brush.
- Brilliant for cleaning your reusable water bottle, jars, baby’s bottles, etc!
- Hand Made in Sri Lanka from Coir coconut fibre with a rubberwood handle, each brush measures approx. 29cmx 7cm, excluding the loop.
- The coir fibre bristles are durable and biodegradable, and the brush is completely plastic free.
- Rinse thoroughly before first use. Immerse and use in warm water with washing-up liquid.
- To keep brush fresh between uses, rinse and shake out excess water and any food particles. Hang to dry. The galvanised metal core will not rust.
- Occasionally soak in hot water with washing-up liquid and air dry to freshen brush.
- Will last for months in normal use and when worn out can be recycled.