How to Shop In-Store
Come along to the shop with your own containers
For food, this really could be any old container or cloth bag. Maybe an old Takeaway tub, or the plastic liner from your last cereal box – if it’s clean and securely holds food… it will do! We have a small supply of donated containers if you forget! (they have been cleaned but not sterilised)
For household refills, please bring a clean non-food container with the labels removed, if possible. (If not, we will cover the label in-store.)
We will serve you
Call us old-fashioned, but we like to serve you your refills. One of our volunteers will weigh your container and fill your jar with as much as you would like.
Buy only what you need
Once you have been refilled, all that’s left is payment. We accept all forms of cash, card, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
How to Order Online
- Orders are placed through the website. To start shopping, please go to the “shop” tab and pop items in your basket!
- Place your order two days before you would like collection/ delivery.
- Liquids are available for walk-in collection only. Please bring your containers with you when you collect your order and we will refill and charge you for them contactlessly. You do not need to order them through the website.
- Please email email@example.com if you are self-isolating for the delivery of liquid refills.
- The website will tell you if a product is out of stock, allowing you to select a different product if you would prefer.
- Your order will be ready to collect or be delivered on the day you selected in order.
- If you have any questions please do give us a call or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We pack your order in food-safe paper bags, some of which are misprints from a local paper mill. When you get your order home we recommend moving your order into your normal containers.
When your order is delivered the delivery cyclist will place the order on your doorstep, knock and step back. If you are not in when you expect delivery or do not answer the door we will leave your order in a safe place. If you would like to specify a location, please leave this in your order notes.
CHANGES TO DELIVERY COSTS:
Within a 3 mile radius of the shop on Thursday and Friday.
- Free packing and delivery on orders over £40
- Orders under £40 are subject to a £5 packing and delivery fee
- Free in-store pickup
Outside of this region, in-store pickup is available free of charge!
We are pleased to note that following the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, our customers will no longer have to rely on doing their FoodLoose shopping online. As such, from May 2021 we will only be offering membership discounts in-store.